Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

A Dutch company is hiring a US permanent resident who will be?

The easiest way to handle this is almost certainly to use a payroll company that handles all of the tax collection and accounting to have them be a US employee. If theyre being paid in Euros out of the Netherlands, there may be other ways, but they are far more complicated and risky.

More Questions about Cpa Letter

Loading, please wait...